Are you having trouble moving forward in work or life?
Want to overcome issues with confidence and self-esteem?
Want to live a healthier life?
Wish you could realise your potential?
Want to enrich or change your career?
Suffer from stress and anxiety?
Want a fulfilling retirement?
Are you ready to step forward? Click here to book a complementary telephone call today.
Hello, I’m Linda Hayman. I can help you make changes that can transform your life. I am a certified coach and NLP Master Practitioner working with people from all backgrounds and age groups. I offer face-to-face, telephone and Skype coaching for both international and local clients. Every session is specifically tailored to suit you, at a pace that is stretching but not overwhelming.
- My coaching experience with Linda helped me work through a particularly challenging point in my career, and come out successfully the other side, and I was really surprised to see how far I’d come in such a short period of time. I don’t think I’d be where I am now without her support over those three months. Thanks Linda!
- Linda cares about her coachees and welcomes in humor, compassion, and concern at all levels - she certainly is championing on your journey and does so in an inviting and insightful way - if you have the chance to have Linda as a coach - Go for it!
- "I am so grateful to you for enabling me to start to see myself through different eyes. I have become far less self-critical and much more confident and at ease with acknowledging my skills and abilities...I truly believe I’m beginning to flourish! Thank you so much for providing me with the tools to see me though the dark bits and out into the light on the other side. I’m very grateful." BS - U.K.
- Linda has a unique way of adapting herself to an individual's way of thinking. She has the knowledge to deliver her coaching in such a way that it really helps a person to find out what they need to know from deep within themselves. Linda is inspiring and always left me feeling energetic and motivated. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to develop themselves or who needs a little guidance. Thank you Linda.
- I felt both challenged and supported by Linda - she didn't let me off easily but did so by asking gentle but pointed questions and actually made me answer them!
- Linda is an excellent coach. She has great coaching presence and can give you the support to open up your creativity and thinking. The questions she asked me in some of the sessions changed my perspective and opened up so many new possibilities. She is also great is keeping you focused on what you are doing.
- Linda is a warm, kind, flexible coach who is easy to connect with. Her coaching helped me address some very difficult issues in my personal life using a combination of NLP and hypnotherapy. Some of the sessions were face-to-face, others were by phone and Skype. It was the first time I had used Skype and I was surprised and pleased at how effective the Skype coaching sessions were. It really works.
- Linda creates a safe and relaxing space for thinking, with focused questions that inspire reflection.
- Linda's approach is calming, facilitative, encouraging and supportive; the coaching environment is peaceful and gave me mental space to pause and regroup my thoughts.
- I admired Linda’s ability to dive deep, and at the same time be completely gentle – not confrontational at all. She also used some exercises over Skype that were very interesting and helpful. I have the ultimate testimonial for Linda, I am going to offer to hire her to coach members of my management team.
- I hired Linda to help me make sense of my business objectives. I was curious about hypnotherapy, and after a deeply relaxing, 15-minute hypnotherapy session, I can now see the wood for the trees, and have renewed focus and enthusiasm. I cannot believe that a 15-minute session makes that much difference.
- Linda has helped me move forward with quite an intractable issue. She created a relaxed, supportive and safe space for me to explore and challenge myself. The quality of her listening and questioning has been superb. Linda kept me moving forward, by encouraging me, gently challenging me, holding me accountable, so that I’ve now built enough momentum to move this issue forward on my own – the best outcome I could have hoped for. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Linda as a coach.
Linda’s life coaching was a complete revelation to me. Not only did it help me focus on what was really important in my life, it taught me how to relax, put negative feelings out of reach and communicate with my family. Some times it is important for us all to stop, think and regroup and Linda’s approach was both calming and intuitive. I would thoroughly recommend her services.
Be more of yourself more of the time. Explore and Discover.