“The past is not your potential. In any hour you can choose to liberate the future.” Marilyn Ferguson
Stuck in a rut with your career?
Nearly half of our lives can now be spent working. For some of us, this can mean an enjoyable and fulfilling career, for others it can mean working in a job full of stress, lack of fulfilment and insufficient time with the people you care about.
Do you want to:
- Gain confidence and practical help to return to the workplace?
- Have a better work/life balance?
- Explore options for enriching your current career?
- Have a complete career change, but don’t know where to start?
Coaching can help by working with you to explore ideas and opportunities that are right for you. I can help you:
- Balance work and personal life
- Stop talking about doing a job you hate and move forward into action
- Explore options for new jobs and careers
- Prepare for interviews with confidence
- Help you explore and deal with limiting beliefs
- Work with you to identify and harness the hidden abilities and talents that you may already have
- Provide techniques to build confidence and help you cope
- Support you in taking the first steps becoming the person you want to be
Life is too short to be somewhere you do not want to be