Confidence and Self-Esteem
“It is confidence in our bodies, minds and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures, new directions to grow in, and new lessons to learn – which is what life is all about.” Oprah Winfrey
Does a lack of confidence hold you back?
Most people have issues with self-confidence at some point in their lives. This can be caused by many things including fear, particular events, how we have been treated by others, and how we actually treat themselves. Quite often, the biggest cause of low self-confidence is our own negative internal voice, our constant critic…telling us that we are not smart enough, not good enough, not thin enough…We sabotage ourselves. We stay in our comfort zone and keep ourselves small.
Sometimes a lack of confidence and self-belief stops us from doing the things we want to do and from becoming the people we want to be. Confidence issues can seriously affect relationships with other people, careers, personal growth and health.
- Feel awkward in social situations?
- Avoid activities?
- Not speak up when you have something to say?
- Have trouble making phone calls?
- Find it difficult to make eye contact?
- Feel physically ill due to issues with confidence?
- Have trouble making and keeping friends?
- Wish you could...
I can help you understand and overcome confidence issues in your professional and personal life working at a pace that is stretching, but not overwhelming. My coaching program will be specifically tailored to suit you.
I provide a safe and non-judgemental environment where you can explore what’s holding you back and find a way forward that is right for you.
- Help you explore and deal with limiting beliefs
- Work with you to identify and harness the hidden abilities and talents that you may already have
- Provide techniques to build confidence and help you cope
- Support you in taking the first steps becoming the person you want to be