Personal Coaching for Retirement
“Age is an attitude, not a number”
Do you want to make more of your retirement?
Today, the average person could spend 30 years in retirement, roughly one third of their life. This can be a daunting and isolating time, or an exiting period of exploration, self-discovery and new beginnings.
How do you want to spend the rest of your life?
These days, retired people can be found lifting weights in the gym, running marathons, travelling the globe, setting up websites…even starting a business. We are now living longer, healthier lives than ever before which means we have the opportunity to continue to grow and contribute.
- Are you looking forward to retiring but not ready to stop being active, learning new things, making a contribution?
- Do you have a lot of ideas, but no idea where to start?
- Do you want the confidence to try something completely new?
Coaching can enrich your retirement by helping you to explore ideas and opportunities that are right for you. I can help you to:
- Find new ways to achieve fulfilment and personal growth
- Make new friends and develop new social networks
- Overcome issues with confidence
My retirement coaching is not about financial planning, it is about personal development.
- Help you explore and deal with limiting beliefs
- Work with you to identify and harness the hidden abilities and talents that you may already have
- Provide techniques to build confidence and help you cope
- Support you in taking the first steps becoming the person you want to be