Health and Well-being
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” Lao-tzu
So many people I talk to are interested in leading healthier lives. Eating more healthily, getting more exercise, being outside more, taking time out to relax and unwind. And yet, something stops them…they don’t do it. Or they start doing it, but then can’t be stay motivated to keep it up. Or they reach their target goal, and the sabotage themselves through destructive behaviour, such as binge eating.
Gyms are so busy in January with people enthusiastic about making a fresh start for the year, but often by March, numbers dwindle…the new gym outfit is pushed to the back of the drawer. So often, the diet starts the day after New Years and lasts for a while, but then it’s back to the old habits.
I can help you enjoy a healthier life by clarifying exactly what you want to achieve, exploring any barriers that could stop you and finding ways of dealing with these, and then creating a plan of action that you can start and maintain.
Take charge of Your Future
- Overall Health and Well-being
- Help you explore and deal with limiting beliefs
- Work with you to identify and harness the hidden abilities and talents that you may already have
- Provide techniques to build confidence and help you cope
- Support you in taking the first steps becoming the person you want to be
Be more of yourself, more of the time