“The delicate balance of mentoring someone is not creating them in your own image but giving them the opportunity to create themselves.”
– Steven Spielberg
ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC) Accreditation
In order to achieve ICF ACC accreditation or renewal of the ACC credential, the ICF requires a minimum of 10 hours of Mentor Coaching over a period that extends beyond three months with a Qualified Mentor Coach.
I have been a credentialed ICF coach since 2012, and offer mentor coaching for those working toward these goals. My own experience in working with mentor coaches over the years has not only helped me enhance my skills as a coach but been transformational in both work and life. This is what I like to offer my mentees.
I would describe my mentor coaching style as collaborative, encouraging and constructive. I support you on your personal learning journey to achieve your accreditation goals and discover how to bring out the best coach in yourself.
The ICF definition of mentor coaching includes reflective feedback on your observed coaching skills based on the ICF Core Competencies [https://coachingfederation.org/core-competencies] and the ICF Code of Ethics (https://coachingfederation.org/code-of-ethics). We bring these to life by looking at them through your own personal experience as a coach. We reflect on things that you are doing well, as well as areas for improvement.
- Assessment of your personal development goals during our coaching relationship
- Review of recorded sessions you have conducted with real clients to specifically assess your skills against the core competencies (subject to the written agreement of your client)
- Option to coach me in a session, followed by a constructive debrief of your coaching skills
- Option to bring coaching case studies to the session for discussion and assessment
- Reference letter verifying your completion of mentor coaching
- Email support between sessions
I provide a safe, confidential and supportive environment in which you can explore ways to improve your skills as a coach in line with your own unique style.
- Option 1: Single payment of $1200
- Option 2: Two staggered payments of $660
- Option 3: Three staggered payments of $440
Coach Development Coaching
If you want to grow as a coach but are not currently working toward a credential, you may be interested in Coach Development Coaching.
I can help you:
- Gain more coaching confidence
- Design your coaching process
- Develop your business
- Learn new tools and techniques
- Practice your coaching skills
Together, we can look at what brings out the best coach in you.
For pricing details, see my Coaching Details and Pricing page.